Friday, February 19, 2016

White

Still cold and muddy at home... I tried doing some spring cleaning round the garden this morning, but found the task overwhelming.  I can't figure out why, but after all that marvelous Florida sunshine, I can only think of  the color "white"... and it seems I have a lot of that around our little white cottage. Inside and outside...













“She knew then that white was more than a color: 
It was a cold, pale shade of understanding that seems to take all of your hope away.” 
― Vannetta Chapman, 





4 comments:

  1. All your whites are gorgeous, so lovely with the roses and so very romantic, evoking earlier times back in the past century, like in our grandparents years.
    Hermoso!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white, for me it meands ancient linen, old trunks, scent of clean and of lavander ... and I love all the whites you've posted, especially your gorgeous puss, it's truly a wonderful post !

    Have a wonderful end of your week,
    sending hugs to you, with so much gratitude

    Dany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...