Thursday, December 22, 2016

The eclectic gallery art wall

The sun was out today.  The earth got bathed in gold dust.  Sunshine illuminated every crevice and nook in my little world; warming up the earth and making the birds sing a new song.  My heart, too, was illuminated in its wonderful, magical warmth and brilliancy, and I went out and enjoyed a little joyfulness in the garden.  My spirit was immediately lifted up, my brain inspired, my body invigorated and I felt this wonderful, crazy idea of doing something wild and wonderful and the first thing that went through my mind was to redo my favorite room in our little white cottage in a happy, over-the-top whatever style that is filled with flowers and color...

Pillows went flying down the floor, sheets, rugs, decorations everything was tossed around and moved, and out came all those canvases and arts I've been collecting for many years of unknown artists and creative souls out there wherever I go...  little by little the emptied white walls came alive, colors, shapes, textures and more now fill every corner and more.  You encouraged me to love my magical unicorn and bring him back.  And thus, I did brought him in too, and I cannot love him more now because I've been totally enchanted by him and I adore him.  He's beautiful, and magical and I don't know exactly how long I will keep this room as is right now, because it is busy, and overpowering, and my brain seeks rests sometimes.  But for now I'm loving it all... 























So many pictures I didn't know which to chose!  What do you think? Like it?  We will be traveling again soon to spend time with dear ones during the holidays.  My comfort and coziness I'll leave here at our little white cottage for a few days until we come back.  I take with me love, and words of encouragement, faith and the guarantee of the sweet providence of God.  And to all of you my dear friends and readers I wish you all the best of blessings.  May this Christmas mark another period of joy, peace, and love in your life.

 Merry Christmas, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Cielo. May the Lord bless you and keep you.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas Cielo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas Cielo. This room is a clear indication of what speaks to your soul. It is a piece of your heart. Such a lovely space to get lost in thought and dream away.

    Hugs,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...