Thursday, April 7, 2016

One Room Challenge - Week 1

Hello! Welcome to our little white cottage!  Today is the initiation of the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge hosted by Linda of Calling It Home, and I am participating for the first time.  I'm so excited.
I have decided to choose our living room for this challenge.  I'm not exactly sure what my decorating style is, other than I decorate according to my heart's desires and what I love.  Hence, our cottage wears a 'confusing' style that combines bohemian, Shabby Chic, vintage and cottage style with an eclectic mixture of colors, patterns and thrift store finds thrown in for added fun.  This is how our small living room looks right now...  Hard to name an specific style when it comes to this room... hence, this is the room I'm choosing for this "One Room Challenge" little event!  Take a look around!



















Have I shown you enough photographs for today?  ;)  I want for this room a clean, sophisticated, modern look. Stay tune for my upcoming Monochrome living room!  One that will speak of harmony, balance, and the elements of Modern Style.  Can't wait to show you the results!

PS:  This is not a full renovation, just a small room makeover, so I will be posting again on the last week, to show you the final transformation.  Big changes, small changes, whatever you want to accomplish during the six postings. Everyone is welcome to join!






6 comments:

  1. I my self like a little of this and a little of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty colors and the piano in front of the Windows...a romantic feel. Such a pretty space already and a relief from gloomy gray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Connie... oh I know, the space is so pretty as is, I don't know why I insist in changing things... guess is something to do with my 'restless' gypsy spirit! ;) Thank you for leaving your comment.

      Cielo

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty mix of such rich color and whites with such fine pieces and found pieces. I look forward to see how you redo it. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cielo,
    Thanks for visiting us today. I was browsing through your pictures, and I noticed that you have a Bohemian flare to your home. I also love Bohemian style. The girl statue is so pretty, and I almost bought one just like that the other day. I love the pink roses and especially that gorgeous dresser in your living room. We would love it if you would follow us, and I would certainly come back and follow you as well. You have a lovely blog.

    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...