Thursday, August 7, 2014

Evening seen through my eyes...

The heavens were gifting us promises the other evening…

Real, glorious promises...


There was something magical all around me... 
beneath me and above me 
which corresponded to feelings harbored deep in the spirit...


Magic carried by evening breezes
...if you want to hear
A message stirring up in goldenrod clouds
...if you want to see


A pink glow illuminating the woods at the edge of the garden
The pink part of twilight… 
A brief butterfly of a moment quickly disappearing to shadows… 
A brief moment when all the whites brighten and glow


As darkness seems to creep out of the forest before your eyes….


Always enticing you to it...
"Come... come"


No matter how old I grow, I am always a little girl on warm summer nights… 
begging to go outside, arms stretch to the night in full surrender, 
mouth open in a big round O to taste the thick air, 
and ears ready to listen… 
to listen to the songs in which the new night wraps itself with…


Ah yes...
"The beating heart of the universe is holy joy"
(Martin Buber)


Love



LINKING TO:

FISHTAIL COTTAGE GARDEN PARTY

4 comments:

  1. Cielo,
    I'm so glad your tuned into the magic!!
    Teresa,
    sugar, spice and whatever's nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinky orange sky of a sun rise or sunset . as I am an outdoors person I see a lot of beauty with in our valley ! Lovely post and photos. Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful !!! Nature is great !!
    Have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...